ADV® "Pinnacle Performance Tray"
(Covered by US Patents Nos. 6,145,816, No.6,053,485,No.6,068,244 and No.6,189,872)
Advantages over Conventional Trays:
Benefits of ADV® Trays:
- Up to 40% greater throughput capacity.
- Up to 10% better fractionation efficiency.
- Up to 20% lower pressure drop.
- Greater turndown ratio.
- Minimum modification for de-bottlenecking.
- Easier field installation of tray.
- Quick payback of de-bottlenecking cost.
- Lower initial investment for new towers.
- Retrofitting existing trays to ADV trays: up to 40% increase in throughput at comparable unit energy cost.
- Equipping new towers with ADV trays: Up to 40% more capacity or up to 19% energy savings at no extra cost.
- Crude Units: Atmospheric and Vacuum Columns
- Heavy Oil: FCCU Coker main fractionators
- Light End separators
- Reformer and Isomerization, Stabilizer and Splitters
PETROCHEMICAL AND CHEMICAL PLANTS
- Ethylene Plants: C2, C3, C4 Splitters
- Acrylonitrile (CAN), Caprolactam
- VAM, VCM, EDC
- DMT, TPA, Anone/Anol
- Formic Acid, Acetic Acid
ADV® is a trademark of AMT International, Inc.